We are all so excited about Christmas! It is extra special this year since it is Braeden's first. I love to sit and watch her looking at the presents and the lights on the tree. There is such an innocence in her eyes. I'm thrilled to get the chance to share the most wonderful time of the year with another little Bentley! Kerri and Brook have spent hours under the tree shaking and feeling their presents, determined to figure out what they are. They have come awfully close several times. BoBo has shared with them that art that he learned from his dad. Needless to say, I have spent a lot of time trying to throw everyone off course. It works some times, others not.
We will be doing a little traveling during the holidays. We will be spending time at my parent's before Christmas, home on Christmas day and then with the Bentley's on the weekend. One must count themselves blessed to get to have multiple Christmases! Each one does it a little different, but they are all equally wonderful!
Have A Very Merry Christmas!!





